Kanhas Preschool program is a humble attempt to give a Krishna Conscious kindergarten experience to devotee children. Based on the guidelines given by Aruddha Mataji, Urmila Mataji, Natak Chandrika Mataji and other ISKCON educators we will try to give children a strong academic foundation and help them to imbibe vaishnav culture.
- To help children think about Krishna
- To teach them basic cleanliness and discipline
- To teach them obedience
- To teach them to cooperate and practice good manners
- To teach them basic reading, writing, maths and science skills
- To help them in their transition to school