Attached is a description of the planned program covering the following areas:
- Devotee community to be served. (In other words, from where, as a general rule, the enrolled students will come.)
- Language of instruction.
- Time frame of the course. (In other words, how many weeks or months of instruction, how it will be broken into modules, how it will be interspersed with breaks, and how much total time from beginning to end of the course. Describe the various attendance options that will be offered to the students, if any.)
- The instructor(s) and their qualification.
- Physical location(s) where the students will attend.
- The instructional and assessment methods and policies to be followed by the center that meet the requirements spelled out in the document “Standards for Awarding the Bhakti Vaibhava Degree, Approved August 2010″.
- Whether distance learning facility will be offered and the policies in place for that.