We are seeking qualified candidates who possess enthusiasm for working with children in a highly collaborative teaching environment. If you are a self-starter who wants to be part of a mission-driven school that provides an opportunity to grow personally and professionally, we encourage you to apply.
Goswami Academy follows a 175 day school year with time off during summer and holidays. This position will begin in August 2016. The successful candidate is required to attend professional development training in July.
- Good standing with relevant experience
- Able to pass local, state, and federal criminal background screenings.
- Able to pass CPS Background screening.
- Able to speak, read, and write English fluently.
- US citizen or possess documentation of right to work in the US.
- Ability to deliver engaging curriculum
- Connect learning with spiritual base.
- Current first aid and CPR certification preferred.
- Able to teach in a multi-level setting.
Interested applicants should email current resume to the principal at email@example.com Send all correspondence to the attention of Subhra Lind (Principal).
Deadline – February 29, 2016