By Dina Dayala dasa
From ELM Executive Committee:
Please accept our humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
We would like to request you to send nominations for the first ISKCON Europe Excellence Awards (IEEA) for the year 2008-2009. IEEA are meant to recognize the sincere devotees who have dedicated their lives to the mission of Srila Prabhupada in Europe. These awards are to encourage such exemplary devotees.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR NOMINATIONS
1. Nominations can be made by anyone but the nomination should be endorsed by a temple president or an authority who is equal to or above the temple president in ISKCON’s administrative hierarchy.
2. Please duly fill in the attached nomination form for every individual nominee.
3. Latest date for sending nominations is SEPTEMBER 15, 2009
4. Awards will be announced at the ELM 2009 gathering in Villa Vrindavana, Italy, 2-3 October 2009.
5. Please send all nominations to Euro.GBC.Secretary@pamho.net
We would like to invite recommendations for the IEEA 2009 for the following categories of service. However you can send nominations of sincere and exemplary devotees even if their service does not fit in the below categories:
- Book Distribution
- Congregational Preaching
- Overall ISKCON Interest/Overall Preaching
- Outstanding Pujari Seva
- ISKCON Festivals
- Prasadam Distribution
- Media Preaching
- Literary Contributions
- Padyatra Preaching
- Devotees’ Health Related Services
- Caring for Devotees
- ISKCON Youth Forum Services
- Primary/secondary and adult education
- Cow protection and Farming
- Child Protection Services
- Scientific Presentation of Krishna Consciousness
- Opening of new Temples and Projects
Looking forward to hearing from you.
On behalf ELM EC,
Dina Dayala Dasa
Secretary for the Euro GBC