1) To fulfill Srila Prabhupada’s desire of establishing an institute in Vrindavan to train qualified preachers.
2) To provide an ideal facility and atmosphere for devotees wishing to engage in serious study.
3) To provide training and instruction in brahminical knowledge, culture and skills relevant to management and preaching within Iskcon thus enabling devotees to become more effective in their services.
4) To preserve and disseminate standards Srila Prabhupada set for acting in Krsna consciousness.
5) To deepen devotee’s understanding, realization and appreciation of Srila Prabhupada’s teachings and movement.
6) To help devotees become well conversant in Krsna conscious philosophy.
7) To strengthen and improve devotee’s study habits.
8) To provide facility for qualified devotees to teach.
9) To enable devotees to become qualified to teach and develop educational programs in their preaching areas.